Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wildlife & Wilderness

Firstly I must apologise for leaving you all blog-less for so long. Initially a few family health issues got in the way, and then more recently I was diagnosed with a DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) which necessitated  a week's stay in intensive care. Apparently I could have fallen off the perch at any moment, though I felt quite well the whole time. My only symptoms were a slight shortness of breath and mild chest discomfort. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned it gives me an excuse to fly business class next time. The doctor put my condition down to the dozen or so long haul flights in economy class I'd taken over the last three months. So, let that be a warning to you. On your next long haul flight wear your sexy pressure stockings, drink heaps of water, move around and maybe take an aspirin to thin the blood. Better check with your doctor on that last one though.

So, my "On Safari" business is expanding. I now deal with all wildlife and wilderness destinations, broadening my horizons beyond Africa to India, China, South America, Japan, Borneo, Europe and Antarctica. There are so many mouth watering wild places to discover, each with their own unique flora and fauna, culture and history.



I hope to inspire people to visit these wonderful places, to return with tales of amazing adventures with fabulous wildlife, memories of stunning vistas and with the taste of sensational food and wine on their tongues.

So here's a couple of great deals to whet your appetites. Just click on the links below and give me a call on 1300 822 646 - Ask for Peter. Or call me direct on 0449 689 447.

http://www.africasafarico.com.au/prod61.html

http://www.peregrineadventures.com/south-america-central-america/ecuador/galapagos-explorer-2012

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love your blog and the pictures are beautiful. Reflecting such tranquility alongside the magnitude of wildlife in Africa. I just adore the above picture, surveying all before it, fab!
    Lady Willowmena...

    ReplyDelete