Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Endangered Species

One of the best things about my job is that I get to sit at home sipping red wine and thinking up exciting group tour itineraries. I have to be excited about the itineraries myself before I inflict them upon the general public because let's face it, if I don't find the tour interesting why should I expect my clients to.

I believe my latest offering really ticks all the boxes . It has just the right combination of adventure, luxury and educational value. May I present (Fanfare) The Ultimate African Endangered Species Tour. (Pause for gasps of delight and applause to die down.)

On March 27th I will be leading an exclusive group of twelve to South Africa, Rwanda and Kenya in search of some of Africa's most critically endangered mammals.

We will visit Madikwe Private Game Reserve in South Africa to see African wild dogs and black rhinos. Then we'll travel on to Rwanda for a trek to see the highland gorillas and then on to Kenya for cheetahs in the Maasai Mara, black rhinos again at Ol Pejeta and most endangered of all the highland bongo in the Aberdare Mountains.

We will also see lions, elephants, leopards (with luck), giraffe, white rhino, many other types of antelope and some absolutely stunning bird life.

We'll be staying in some very special accommodation too.
Tau Lodge at Madikwe.
Gorilla Mountain View Lodge.
The Ark.
Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
Flamingo Hill Camp.
Mara Serena Lodge.

We will be travelling in two comfortable 4x4 vehicles and will be in the hands of professional driver/guides at all times. Most meals are included as are all required flights from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. We will be flying with South African Airlines from Australia to Johannesburg and then on to Nairobi. The flight from Nairobi to Kigali in Rwanda for the gorillas is also included, as is the $US500 gorilla permit.

The cost of all this is $11,990 per person twin share.
It includes all flights, accommodation for 19 nights in luxury lodges and hotels, most meals all necessary transfers and professional guides.

For more informational call Ucango Travel & Cruise Centre on 1300 822 646 or 07 5451 8600. Alternatively call me - Peter Emery on 0449 689 447 or email me at peter.emery@ucango.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment